Tuesday 13 June 2017

Tech Tip Tuesdays: Organisation Hacks



Welcome back to the final installment of Tech Tip Tuesdays. Click here to view any of the other posts in this series. 


This week I wanted to share a couple of hacks for getting your techy items organised.



This first hack has helped to keep my desk clear and I haven't lost a remote control since! Simply attach adhesive velcro squares to the back of your remote control and another to the edge of your board. 



This next hack is if you need to move your computer to another place but you don't move the power lead. I use a binder clip to attach it either to my noticeboard or to the nearby speakers wire. Then I don't need to go hunting under my desk on my return.




Credits for Tech Tip Tuesday logo:
Keyboard lettering  licensed by Dancing Crayon Designs ©www.dancingcrayon.com 
Glittery clip art from Glitter Meets Glue Designs 

Clip art frame from My Cute Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment