Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Tag

Hi folks,

I was tagged on the Irish Primary Art FB page to take part in "The Christmas Tag." Not sure who wants to know about my Christmas memories but here goes anyway!

1. What's your favourite Christmas movie? Love Actually. I'm usually in floods of tears right from the airport scene at the beginning.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning. 
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? All of my Christmases have been very happy and it's hard to choose a standout memory. I'll go for a funny one. My mother asked me to turn on the oven but, having not been living at home in years, didn't realise I had turned on the grill function (the symbol was not as obvious as you'd imagine) and we ended up grilling the turkey for an hour. We then cooked it upside down . It turned out misshapen but delicious!
4. Favourite festive food? Roasted chestnuts, washed down with mulled wine.
5. Favourite Christmas gift? A trip to Barcelona!
6. Favourite Christmas scent? Cinnamon and cloves.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? When we were children, we all went to Christmas mass together. Nowadays, we make the most of use coming together from different cities/countries and go for a drink together.
8. What tops your tree? A long-legged Rudolph teddy bear (see the pic above!)
9. As a kid, what was the one gift you asked for but never received? Same answer as Irish Primary Art... Mr. Frosty!
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? Having my whole family in the same place at the same time. It's such a rare occurrence for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment