Saturday 16 August 2014

Learner Profile and IB PYP Attitudes goal-setting and reflection

This one is for the IB PYP teachers out there! As mentioned here before, I'm working on a reflection area for my classroom. This year I'd like my children to keep written reflections on how much they demonstrate the attitudes and learner profile attributes. The sheet contains the PYP action cycle vocabulary, "choose," "act" and "reflect." 

The idea is that the children will choose a learner profile attribute/attitude on Monday, act on it during the week and then reflect on their action on Friday. It could also be used monthly or per unit.

I've created two different sheets, both in A4 and A5. They can be bought individually in my TPT store or you can save $1 by buying them together in this pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment