Wednesday 24 October 2012

Hallowe'en Magic Square Freebie

Thank you to Heather Whetham from "HoJo's Teaching Adventures" for introducing me to the concept of magic squares. I had never used these for teaching before and she has shown how versatile they can be in teaching vocabulary or maths facts. Her Hallowe'en themed magic squares are a great way of revising Hallowe'en vocabulary. You can download them for free from here TPT store. 


Heather also has some fantastic maths magic squares up for grabs on her TPT store. I tried a sample one out with a child in my class and he really enjoyed it. It's a useful early finisher task and it's designed so that it's very easy to spot the correct solution.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my freebie! I just now saw this post, but I truly appreciate you sharing it with others. I <3 that your students are enjoying Magic Squares! =)

    ReplyDelete