Monday 9 April 2012

Seomra Ranga Filmstrips

Once again Seomra Ranga has gone and blown me away. It has always been one of my favourite "go to" sites for resources, particularly classroom displays. Now, there's a new section called Filmstrips where old filmstrips have been digitalised and uploaded. Each post filed under this category contains an embedded slideshow of the filmstrips and an option of downloading the teacher's notes in PDF format. The slideshows can also be downloaded from Seomra Ranga's Slideshare page.


It is clear that an immense amount of work went into this project. For that, I highly commend Damien.


If you would like to read more about the process of making these resources available on Seomra Ranga, have a look at Damien's blog post about it here.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for highlighting the Filmstrip Project on your blog. It will continue to develop as I wade my way through the hundreds of filmstrips donated by teachers and schools.

    ReplyDelete