Thursday 25 August 2011

Teacher Week 2011: Three for Thursday





As I mentioned in my last post, I'm taking part in Teacher Week 2011 over at Blog Hoppin.' Today's theme is very straightforward, "Three for Thursday" where I have to link to my favourite font, blog and online resources. Here goes:








Favourite font: Smiley Monster


Favourite blog: Denise's Yearn To Learn - great resources; lots of really creative, often simple (yet effective!) ideas; tonnes of freebies and giveaways. Definitely one to check out!




Favourite online resource: http://forum.educationposts.ie 
[This one was hard for me as there are so many great resources online. Rather than pick just one post from one blog, I'm going to choose a website that has provided me with endless ideas/inspiration in times of creative-block.] 



This is the message board on the Irish education website, educationposts.ie. I find it really useful for sharing ideas. People on there are helpful and always point you in the right direction. Plus, being Irish, it relates directly to the curriculum I teach (as opposed to the ideas from other countries that don't quite match our's).

No comments:

Post a Comment